Nigerian beatz producer Rexxie also the award winning star talks to his fans and upcoming music talents/Beatz producer about his life story.
Read it below:-
- This time two years ago was very challenging for me.
- I decided to quit music because of a series of drawbacks that happened to me – most specifically, a fatal car accident I was involved in which left me with an everlasting scar; physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Music became my healer (& still is). Music was my therapy. From this, I bounced back into the music industry. During my healing period with bandages still on my arm, most of my early hits such as; Able God, SelfMade, Jogor, Again Oh, and Japa was born.
- Then another drawback happened exactly this time in 2019 with two of my closest artists. This almost derailed all the plans we had for the year…but guess what? We ALL came back even stronger to become prominent players in the African music scene and recognised internationally.
- It’s that period of the year again. As a Nation we are battling a global pandemic, but I fear not #Mofoti, because I believe that we are not only going to overcome this pandemic globally but every area of our life will be a testimony of greatness! More opportunity will come out of the pandemic, greater health and increase of blessings is ours after all of this!
During this laidback period, i wanted to utilise this time to push and develop myself further in my craft. I refused to let this time just go past me with nothing to show for it. I refused to let this pandemic bring my life to a stop like it has for the rest of world meaning stopping me from getting what I want. I challenged myself and was able to release my first body of work – AFROSTREETS EP – and I must say the reception has been overwhelming!
- I say all this to say this…to anyone that might need a moment of encouragement during this unprecedented time…
- Before any great blessing or great lesson there usually seems to be a stumble or a fall before a leap.
- Look for a purpose in every stumble and use this purpose to your own advances…
YO REXXIE ❤