Skip to content
- She said she had just found out that morning that she had tested positive.
- Dhowre Elba wasn’t surprised, she said, because she was already in route to be with her husband when he was awaiting his test results and rushed to be by his side.
- “I wanted to be with him,” she said. “That’s the instinct of a wife. You want to go and take care.”
- Like her husband, Dhowre Elba said she felt fine, stating, “I don’t feel anything that would come to what people would now expect to be a symptom of coronavirus, which is really strange.”
- “It might change in the coming weeks, and we’ll keep everyone updated,” she said. “But it is worrisome that we’re sitting here, two people, and … we’re asymptomatic.”
- Elba posted a Twitter Live video last week and said he and his wife took a “calculated risk” by staying in the same residence.